|Home Logout Help FAQ|
Welcome to the Wisconsin User ID Account Recovery process. In order to recover your account, follow these five easy steps:
1) Provide either your Wisconsin User ID or the e-mail address associated with your account.
2) Follow the Web link in the e-mail.
3) Provide the exact answer to your secret question.
4) Provide a new password for your account.
5) Terminate your Account Recovery session.
When Step 4 is complete, a Successful Wisconsin User ID Account Recovery message will be displayed. This message will contain your User ID, in case that was the forgotten item. The same message will also be sent to the e-mail address associated with your account.